ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We always endeavour to provide the best service for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 01491 579659,or write to us atBondright Roofing Services, Unit 18, Manor Farm, Peppard Common, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 5LA or email us at email@example.com
We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Bondright Roofing Complaint Procedure
- Record details and acknowledge complaint
- Confirm contacts for all concerned parties
- Collate all necessary paperwork
- Undertake full investigation ensuring procedures have been followed in accordance with company policy
- Schedule management meeting
- Make site visit if necessary
- Report in witting to complainant / forward correspondence to client
- Inform any necessary organisations/federations
- Reach full and final conclusion / settlement
- Take necessary action by undertaking works / or amending costs associated with complaint
- Engage procedures to ensure satisfaction of all parties concerned
- Ensure paperwork is retained for future reference
- Management meeting to discuss and close case